Verge Mobile is one of the fastest growing T-Mobile Premium Partners in the nation. Through T-Mobile’s products and services, Verge Mobile’s retail stores have the advantage of being one of the few places that truly help consumers stay connected with those that matter most to them. We provide a fun, educational environment along with unlimited financial earnings and professional growth opportunities.
We believe in: #Integrity #Acheivers #OwnIt #Connection #LimitlessGrowth #SeriousFun #WeAreVerge
As a Retail Mobile Sales Lead, you will be the connecting with customers and delivering exceptional customer service by selling T-Mobile products and services to our current and potential customers. This involves making a personal connection, exploring, and discovering customer needs, guide the customer’s purchase decision, problem solving their issues and staying connected with them.
You need to be an enthusiastic person capable of staying focused, demonstrating a great eye with an attention to detail, have a passionate focus on helping any customer and being a great team player!
• Performing consultative selling and service on the sales floor during retail hours which includes evenings and weekends
• Knowledge of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile standards and technology
• Cultivates positive customer relationships
• Guide customer through purchasing experience
• Demonstrates latest technology in store
• Ensures that the customer’s store experience is interactive, engaging and reassuring manner
• Must be available to meet the needs of retail business hours
• Performs other related duties as assigned
We offer a nice blend of a biweekly paycheck along with a monthly commission payout. The unlimited opportunity is matched with annual performance reviews and additional incentive contest payouts.
We have several standard benefits, but Verge Mobile has several unique benefits that differentiate us from other companies!
Required Education & Experience
• Six months to 1 year of retail/sales experience
• High school diploma or GED
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Wireless industry experience
• Work varied shifts, seven days per week, may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Technology savvy
Verge Mobile, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran or military status. In addition to federal law requirements, Verge Mobile, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.