Verge Mobile is one of the fastest growing T-Mobile Premium Partners in the nation. Through T-Mobile’s products and services, Verge Mobile’s retail stores have the advantage of being one of the few places that truly help consumers stay connected with those that matter most to them. We provide a fun, educational environment along with unlimited financial earnings and professional growth opportunities.
Our growing retail business is seeking a District Manager who can create productive working atmospheres in our stores and coach, promote or hire store managers who are committed to the company's success.
The successful candidate will need:
The District Manager is responsible for creating the overall vision for each store in their district, establishing benchmarks for store management teams and implementing policies and programs that will help those teams achieve their sales goals. The District Manager will also be charged with collaborating with our corporate and operations teams to help the district to meet or exceed P&L metrics and goals.
We believe in: #Integrity #Acheivers #OwnIt #Connection #LimitlessGrowth #SeriousFun #WeAreVerge
• Builds team of Retail Store Managers with excellent skills to deliver the exceptional customer experience
• Responsible for P & L analysis and cross – market performance gaps and opportunity areas
• Translate strategies into measurable expectations for mangers and team
• Attain and exceed market area goals by coaching and developing store managers in execution of goals and metrics
• Responsible for district P&L and cross-market performance gaps and opportunity areas
• Ensures complete and timely communication of company objectives, policies, and initiatives throughout the District.
• Demonstrates and lead Store Managers to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity through continually improving; time management, communication, leadership development, selling skills, sales analysis, problem solving skills
• Responsible for district daily operations, upcoming store events and promotions
• Manage performance "scorecards," tracking areas; operational compliance, team dynamics, store appearance/safety, customer satisfaction, and improvement areas
• Manage district performance, identity and improve performance, operation, compliance gaps
• Plans local events and promotions consistent with T-Mobile's marketing initiatives and branding
• Responsible for audit-compliant based according to standards
• Ensures effective and efficient store operations
• Implement the Verge Mobile policy, processes and procedures
• Must be available to meet the needs of retail business hours
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• High school diploma and 4 years of retail experience
• Associates or bachelor’s degree and 3 years of retail experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Multi – unit store management experience
• Strong track record of individual and team financial performance
• Operational and financial management experience
• Wireless industry experience
• Work varied shifts, seven days per week, may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Preferred Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of retail experience
We offer a nice blend of a biweekly paycheck along with a monthly commission payout. The unlimited opportunity is matched with annual performance reviews and additional incentive contest payouts.
We have several standard benefits, but Verge Mobile has several unique benefits that differentiate us from other companies!
Verge Mobile, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran or military status. In addition to federal law requirements, Verge Mobile, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.