As a Retail Store Assistance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience by assisting the Store Manager with leading, coaching, and developing the team of store sales associates. You need to be an enthusiastic leader capable of multi-tasking, demonstrate a great eye with an attention to detail, and have a passionate focus on helping all of your employees and any customer that enters your store!
We believe in: #Integrity #Acheivers #OwnIt #Connection #LimitlessGrowth #SeriousFun #WeAreVerge
Verge Mobile is one of the fastest-growing T-Mobile Premium Partners in the nation. Through T-Mobile’s products and services, Verge Mobile’s retail stores have the advantage of being one of the few places that truly help consumers stay connected with those that matter most to them. We provide a fun, educational environment along with unlimited financial earnings and professional growth opportunities.
Education / Experience Requirements:
Verge Mobile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran or military status. In addition to federal law requirements, Verge Mobile complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Required Education & Experience
• Two years of retail/sales experience
• High school diploma or GED and 4 years of retail experience
• Associates or bachelor’s degree and 2 years of retail experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Sales and sales management experience
• Operational and financial management experience
• Wireless industry experience
• Work varied shifts, seven days per week, may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Preferred Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of retail experience